Bacanora Lithium recognises that our people are our greatest asset and are therefore always looking to identify and recruit the best talent and provide a range of employment opportunities for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals wishing to pursue a career with us.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and/or in our available vacancies, please email email@example.com for further information.
Bacanora is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a safe and supportive working environment for all its employees.
Responsible for purchasing strategy, policy and execution for a mining project under construction, and then transitioning the project into operations.
- Responsible for the Purchase Order Process including reporting, tracking, KPI measurement and Continuous Improvement.
- Conduct pre-qualification process of prospective bidders.
- Reception of proposals.
- Complete commercial analysis of vendor proposals and formulate an overall evaluation, inclusive of technical input.
- Supervision of the awards process.
- Arrange explanations, clarification meetings and site visits.
- Negotiation price, terms and conditions.
- Develop and manage procurement categories.
- Establish a base of suppliers through an identification, qualification and performance review process.
- Degree Qualified in a relevant discipline (Mechanical / Industrial Engineering, Planner or Estimator)
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant work experience
- Experience with EPC Projects
- Mining y / o Resources experience preferred
- Knowledge of sourcing strategies.
- Experience with ERP systems
- Advance Computer skills, Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Team Player
- Strong communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Attention to detail